Nestle Recruitment 2019 Human Resources Job Vacancy & How to Apply at www.jobs.nestle.com
Nestle Recruitment 2019 Human Resources Job Vacancy & How to Apply at www.jobs.nestle.com – Are you looking for Nestle Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Nestle Nigeria is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to apply for their 2018 job vacancies.
This publication here is to guide you on how to apply for Nestle Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, which includes registration requirements, Nestle Recruitment 2019 Application procedure, and other things you need to know. So if you will like to apply for the current ongoing Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? then read further.
We have received numerous questions from people asking us about Nestle Recruitment 2019 job vacancies, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Nestle Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Is the Nestle Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Nestle Recruitment start?
- I need Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 updates?
- How to apply for Nestle 2019 recruitment online jobs?
Nestle Nigeria with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Services Specialist
Ref No: 9999
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
Nestle Recruitment 2019 Position Summary
- Nestlé is so much more than the worlds #1 food and Beverage Company. From health and wellness to world leading research and development, we are always on the lookout for the best talent, for a huge variety of roles.
- This is why we are looking for a motivated, professional and energetic HR professional to join us as a HR Services Specialist.
- Based in Nigeria, you will be part of the team of HR professionals making impressive contributions to the business, meaning you will have the opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth and success of Nestlé Central West Africa Region.
- Whether you have had experience in another FMCG company, or another complex multinational business, you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry, in a team of truly diverse professionals. This exciting opportunity will stretch and reward you in equal measure.
Main Purpose of the Position
- To deliver local HR services within the defined SLAs (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance) acting as the customer facing representative for administrative activities.
A day in the life of…
- When you get into the office, the first thing you will do is check employee requests to ensure timely fulfilment of service requests.
- You then spend a good portion of your morning reviewing employee requests for policy compliance (especially eligibility), and giving the appropriate feedback (including SLA) to employees.
- Working at Nestlé, you receive a very high volume of requests. Despite the volumes, we are committed to reviewing every requests, and as such, you find ways to maintain the quality of service delivery.
- After lunch, you reach out to colleagues across sites for relevant HR Dashboard updates and requests. You are not working alone! For compliance related information, you will be working alongside the HR Services Manager to ensure adherence to set targets and ways of working.
- Afterwards, you analyze received data, and share with relevant stakeholders to ensure they are making informed people decisions.
- You are now close to fulfilling some requests you have been working on for a while. You will be sharing the feedback with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely payments of employee’s financial related requests as agreed in the SLA. In cases of exceptions to delivery timeline, you share updates and next steps with employees.
- Before you finish for the day, you check on pending requests for their status and schedule follow-ups as appropriate.
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- You have 2 to 4 years relevant HR operations experience especially in FMCG or SME
- You have at least a second class or credit in your 1st degree. HR certification is an added advantage.
- You are an exceptional communicator; also you are able to communicate with different employees and also listen and really understand how well employee experience matches the expectation of the business
- You are self-managed. You efficiently and effectively prioritize tasks to minimize risk to people.
- Highly analytical, mental alertness is paramount.
- Good understanding of HR procedures and practices and their application e.g. grievance and disciplinary procedures.
Application Closing Date
Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.